Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Spit Out the Negative

"I have seen what a laugh can do. It can transform almost unbearable tears into something bearable, even hopeful." Bob Hope

Last night I laughed.

It was not just a chuckle. I am talking about a laugh so hard that tears formed and stomach cramps had me doubled over in pain. I was being silly with my Fiance and we had one another in hysterics. Afterwards, we both sighed with relief. It felt delicious to be free.

I view laughter as a form of freedom. 

There are very few things on earth that can naturally relax the entire body, boost the immune system, release endorphin's and protect the heart like laughter can. Besides, laughter also removes us from distressing emotions that can overtake our mind, body, and soul.

Today, take the time to open your mouth and let the beautiful and yummy sound of laughter escape. With it, the release of all anxiety and stress will spew forth and set you free.

No comments:

Post a Comment