Wednesday, June 18, 2014

I Will Call

Let’s keep it real and honest.

I am tired.
I am physically exhausted.
I am weak.
I need peace.

My body is barely moving today. Outwardly, I appear absolutely fine. Inside, I am a mess. My entire body is shooting off signals to STOP! I can’t stop. I have too many responsibilities, too many people depending on me and too many things to get taken care of before next week.

It is early morning and this day ahead is long. I am craving my pajamas, A/C, and bed so badly.
I turn the page on my calendar, “He is like a Father to us, tender and sympathetic…The loving kindness of the Lord is from everlasting to everlasting to those who reverence Him.”


That is exactly what I need right this minute; a moment in my Father’s lap. 

His tenderness, sympathy and loving kindness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment