Tuesday, February 3, 2015

When I Need A Treat

Chocolate, yum!
Fruit, yum!
Pecans, yum!

I love love love desserts. I probably have the largest sweet tooth ever, thanks to my mother. Finding yummy treats when you are gluten free, 50% vegan (can't commit 100% right now), against GMO's and want to eat organic as much as possible, having a yummy dessert can be challenging. Especially when you live in a small town where these options are few and far between. Despite these challenges I have found a new dessert that makes me so happy!!

I take "Enjoy Life" Cocoa Loco Baked Chewy Bars - (NON-GMO certified, Gluten free, dairy free, soy free) and add raspberries, black berries and crushed pecans.

I unwrap that chocolate goodness of a bar and heat it in the microwave for about 15 seconds, crumble it and add my berries and pecans.

DELISH!!!

Love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment